Flat Betting Roulette Strategy
Almost every roulette strategy includes some kind of an arithmetic progression which increases the bet after every loss. But in the flat betting roulette strategy you will not find such a strategy. There is a set bet that you make. When using this strategy you can expect either small winnings or small losses.
For example, if you’re playing the European roulette, spin the wheel 37 times and bet on the red every time. If everything would happen according to the books, you would win 18 times and lose 19 of them (18 black and the 0 ), so you would have lost a unit.
The biggest problem of the flat betting strategy is that the casino always has the best chances of winning (because of the 0 ). That is why most people use this strategy when betting on individual numbers or when making a split bet.
The advantage of this strategy is that if the number you have chosen falls out at the beginning, you win more. On the other hand, you might have to wait for a long time until that happens.
Advantages Of This Strategy:
- You will always know how big your bet will be, because no arithmetic progressions are used here
- You will not lose large sums of money in a few spins, as it might happen in the Martingale’s strategy
- If you’re lucky enough, you might win a lot
Disadvantages Of This Strategy:
- Even if you’re lucky, the winnings will be small
- This is a losing strategy in the long term
- It might be boring to keep repeating the same bet over and over again