Lay Strong Favourite
This is the easiest and the most understandable tennis trading strategy. It is used in the process of the game, ideally when watching the game live.
This is a simple tennis trading strategy.
The criteria for selecting the players:
- Choose a player that is an explicit favourite – the ratio should be under 1.40!
- Choose a favourite who has recently had some injuries or who you think will simply play badly.
The positive thing about this strategy is that your liability is small, but you can win a significant amount of money.
You choose a tennis match, where the ratio of the favourite is 1.4 . You place a bet of 100 Euros on the favourite and your liability is 40 Euros.
In the picture below you can see lay bet of 100 euros on Gael Monfils
If the player would lose the first set, his ratio would jump up to about 2.1. If you would make a back bet and even it out between both of the players, you would gain about 30 Euros. Of course, you can wait for this ratio to go up even more and gain more profits or leave a lay bet and hope that the favourite will lose.
In picture below you can see your profits if back bet odds on Gael Monfils would be 2.1
If your guess turns out to be incorrect and the favourite plays well, then it’s best to leave the market as quickly as possible and face the small losses.
Advantages Of This Strategy:
- You are risking a little money, but profits can be huge
- If favourite plays good, leave the market and loose cents
Disadvantages Of This Strategy:
- If favourite makes a break in early games, odds drops noticeably
Get more Tennis Trading strategies, training videos and live assistance from professional traders HERE or by clicking on banner below
The best betting exchanges: