Black And Red Roulette Strategy
The Red and Black strategy is used in the European roulette. The principle of this strategy is to choose a colour to bet on (black or red) and to double the bet every time your guess isn’t correct. This startegy can be used also on other elements of roulette table – odd/even, 1-18/19-36
1. Bet 1 unit on the red.
2. If a black number or 0 falls out, bet on the red again, but the bet now needs to be 2 units.
3. If a black number or 0 falls out again, make a bet of 4 units on the red.
4. If the red number falls out, you have regained everything you have lost previously and won a unit more.
When shown in numbers, it looks like this:
If you had 20 Euros at the beginning of the game, 20-1 (the first bet)-2 (the second bet) – 4 (the third bet) + 8 (the winnings) = 21
This system is based on the Martingale’s probability theory. The chances of losing 6 times or more in a row are 2.13%, which is quite a lot. Of course, the casinos make sure that they do not get played upon and have limits of the maximum amount of a bet. This limit is usually 500 Euros.
Advantages Of This Strategy:
- No roulette strategy is safe and has some risk involved, but in this one the risk is quite small
- Very profitable strategy
Disadvantages Of This Strategy:
- High possibility of reaching the table limit (usually 500)
Tips For Bigger Profits
- It is recommended to play with smaller bets in order for this system to gain profit because then you double the bet more frequently
- There are casinos where the minimal bet in roulette is 0.1 Euros, and these are the ones I would recommend to start with. For example, if you have 30 Euros and start with a bet of 0.1 Euros, you will be able to double your bet 8 times, which significantly reduces the chances of you losing.