Admiral Markets Forex Broker0.00
Usability of platform9.5/10
- Free $ 10,000 DEMO account
- Advanced educational materials
- Highly regulated platform
- Fast withdrawals
- Cannot withdraw profits with debit or credit cards
- Few promotional offers
In this review we will be looking at Admiral Markets, a broker with a long history of more than ten years and a lot of useful Forex educational resources.
What is Admiral Markets?
Admiral Markets is a global forex broker that is focused on online Forex trading for individual forex traders around the world. The company was founded in 2001, and it is headquartered in London, UK. Admiral Markets is regulated and approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) that is also located in the UK.
Traders who use Admiral Markets can choose to trade more than seventy currency pairs, indices, CFDs and crude oil futures. The broker has more than 25,000 active traders and has employed more than 400 people around the world. Admiral markets was voted the best Forex Broker in the Baltic Region by The New Europe magazine’s 2012 Forex Award.
Account Types and Information
Admiral MT5: Admiral MT5 gives forex traders access to more than 5,000 trading tools with a minimum deposit of just $200. Spreads start at only 0.5 lots with inexpensive average spreads, and $0.01 per share on commissions and ETF.
Admiral Invest: Admiral Invest allows traders to invest in ETFs and shares through their Admiral Markets accounts. There are more than 3,000 shares and 300 ETFs available on Admiral Markets. Spreads start from 0 lots, and commissions start at $0.01 per share.
Admiral Markets: This is Admiral Markets’ most popular MT4 account, which allows traders to invest in more than 60 stock CFDs, 30 currency pairs, 2 bonds CFDs, 7 commodity CFDs, 20 index CFDs, and 5 cryptocurrency CFDs. Deposits start from $200 and spreads start at 0.5 lots.
Admiral Prime: Admiral Prime is Admiral Markets’ premium MetaTrader 4 account, allows investors to invest in 3 spot metal CFDs and 45 currency pairs with spreads starting from just 0 lots and commissions from $1.8 per 1.0 lots per spread.
Admiral Markets allows hedging on the traditional and Admiral Prime accounts, and investors can trade on almost all portable devices including Androids, Ipads, and iPhones.
Free $ 10,000 Forex DEMO account
You can open a demo account from any of the trading accounts. If you are a beginner and want to know all about forex trading tactics, you can open a free demo account and get $10,000 in virtual money that you can use to trade in the actual market for thirty days. A guide to demo trading is also included when you sign up for forex demo trading.
To open an account, you just have to click the ‘sign up’ button at the top right corner of the Admiral Markets website. Fill in the personal details on the given form and verify your email address by clicking a link that will be sent to the email used to register the account.
Try out Admiral Markets with $ 10,000 Free DEMO Account
Admiral Markets trading platform features
Admiral Markets has a clean and user-friendly website that displays all the essential information in a clear and straightforward way.
Many great features are included in the platform such as Autochartist which is the most high-level tool used for identifying chart patterns and Fibonacci patterns. This tool allows investors to observe hundred of financial instruments 24/7 and automatically update you on any trading opportunities that arise.With pattern recognition technology that regularly browses financial markets such as Commodities, Forex, Indices, and Equity markets, investors will be notified almost immediately when a pattern forms.
Admiral Markets also has PowerStats, which is another excellent feature that is offered to traders. PowerStats provides currency traders with valuable analytical data about the instruments they trade. It helps traders when they are placing take-profit and stop-loss levels, and also gives a reliable evaluation of volatility and risk.
If you are a new trader and don’t know how to trade in the forex markets, don’t worry because Admiral Markets can provide you with all necessary forex educational materials. The tutorials and articles section of their site will guide you on technical analysis. They also have webinars and seminars for other essential tutorials. The Forex 101 course is entirely free and uses informative videos to teach beginners on how to trade.
Admiral Markets offers Forex educational materials for their clients in the following ways:
- FAQ section of the site that has 39 questions and answers on any concerns regarding trading.
- Forex and CFD webinars schedules are always included on the website.
- The Forex 101 free course that was created by Admiral Markets’ professionals helps beginner traders learn how to trade CFDs and currencies. This course is divided into nine videos, a lot of quizzes, and notes. The course is also split into Beginner, Intermediate and expert levels. The videos are really well made with excellent audio, clean animations, and graphs. The course is also free for everyone.
- Trader’s Dictionary of more than one hundred and fifty terms and what they mean.
- Seminars are also regularly scheduled to guide clients on analysis, trading tactics and trading decision-making methods.
- Articles and tutorials part of the site has thirteen well-written articles about trading and analysis.
Try out Admiral Markets with $ 10,000 Free DEMO Account
Deposits and Withdrawals
Traders can deposit and withdraw funds using various methods like:
- Bank Wire: All bank wires for deposits and withdrawals can be sent to and from the Admiral Markets and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB banks. The Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB bank has branches in New York, Shanghai, and London.
- Credit cards and Debit Cards: Credit cards can only be used for deposits. Cards that are issued by VISA, MasterCard, Diner’s Club, JCB, and American Express are all processed by PKK, a card processor based in Estonia.
- Neteller is also available for withdrawals and deposits.
- Other payment services that are also included are iBank & Bank, Skrill. Przelewy, LinkKlarna, and PayPal.
Depending on the country you’re in you may be charged commissions.
The Admiral Markets Group can provide customer services through phone or live chats to help clients with any technical or additional problems.Phone support and live chat are available in more than twenty-four languages, especially during the Australian and European office hours. The English live chat is available 24 hours a day on every business day.
- Really Strong reputation;
- Highly regulated platform;
- Available in English & more than 20 more languages;
- MetaTrader 4 is the primary platform;
- Numerous books, webinars, seminars, and other resources that educate clients who want to trade;
- Free $ 10 000 DEMO account.
- Spreads can be improved in Forex as well with other assets;
- Cannot withdraw profits with debit or credit cards;
- Very few promotional offers.
Admiral Markets Review Conclusion
Admiral Markets is a global broker with solid regulations and a lot of years of experience allowing it to provide excellent market executions and honest pricing. The user interface is, and the platforms are easy to use. The tutorials are a really great bonus that helps train new traders with valuable educational resources that will hopefully lead to a profitable trading experience.