Martingale Betting Strategy
Martingale theory of probabilities is very often used as a gambling strategy. Sports betting is not an exception! You can use this strategy to bet on your favourite sports team or sportsman.
In this strategy you need to choose a specific team or a sportsman that you will place a bet on, based on certain criteria:
- The team or the sportsman is not a marked winner or loser (they both win and lose)
- The team or the sportsman usually plays well and it is not characteristic of them to lose several times in a row.
- It is better if there are only two possible outcomes – winning or losing.
This system is very simple and can bring regular income in the long term.
The way this system works is – you choose a team and place a certain bet on it until the team wins. If the team loses the game, the next bet should be big enough to return the previously lost money and bring some profit as well.
Let`s look at Spanish Primera Division table
Teams that fit our criteria is Real Madrid, Betis, Malaga.
Barcelona and Atletico Madrid would have too litte odds and it would cost more to double up bet.
Advantages Of This Strategy:
- Can be very profitable in long term
- Does not need big bankroll to start
Disadvantages Of This Strategy:
- There may be a loosing streaks for every sportsman or team
Tips For Bigger Profits
- You can pick one or two teams in every league and get very nice profit